Terms and Conditions:
- All persons registering for the 2-4-1 Dining agree that the rules of the 2-4-1 Dining – as set out in these terms and conditions are binding to them.
- The Frasers promotion commences on 1 June 2017 – till 18 June 2017, The Frasers promotion offers 1 year 2-4-1 Dining from date of activation, after which date the Dining membership will automatically terminate.
- These terms and conditions cover the Frasers 2-4-1 Dining promotion that we source for you from our dining partner GoRhino.The promoter of the Frasers Promotion is TLC Marketing Worldwide Proprietary Limited (Registration Number 2010/011691/07), a private company duly incorporated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa with its registered address at 1st Floor, Block F; 150 Linden Road, Strathavon, Sandton, 2196(“TLC”) in partnership with Go Rhino (Pty) ltd. And Frasers – (Busby Retail a division of The House of Busby (Pty) trading as Frasers (VAT number: 4240246191, REG number: 2004/028454/07), with it’s registered address at PO Box 2780 Alberton 1450.
- By accessing the Frasers Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and you consent to us sharing your personal data with: affiliates (means, in relation to TLC Marketing Worldwide, any entity Controlling, Controlled by or under common Control with TLC Marketing Worldwide from time to time) and suppliers for purposes of this promotion.
- A copy of these terms and conditions is available on www.Frasersluggage.co.za and www.go-dining.co.za.
In order to qualify for the Frasers Promotion, you must:
6.1 Make an instore purchase at any Frasers store nationwide to the minimum spend of R1, 000 (One Thousand rand) on any product during the course of the promotion, 1 June – 18 June 2017.
6.2 Once you have qualified for the promotion by means of purchasing any product to the minimum value of R1, 000 (One Thousand rand), you will have 3 months to activate your membership. No activations will be accepted after 30 September 2017.
- 2-4-1 Dining details:
7.1. Once your membership is activated, you get to enjoy dining out daily and choose from a great selection of restaurants countywide. A detailed list of the selection of restaurants are available on www.go-dining.co.za.
7.2. You will receive a discount of up to R100 (One Hundred Rand) off the cheaper of the main meals purchased.
7.3. Note that main meals are as defined per the restaurant’s menu. This does not include starters, desserts, salads, appetisers or kiddies meal.
7.4. If the purchase is lower than the R100 discount, you will not receive any cash back for the portion not used.
- How to redeem your 2-4-1 Dining:
8.1. To activate your membership you will need to contact GoRhino on 0861 114 3643 and provide them with the voucher number received instore upon purchase.
8.2. You will receive a welcome message and your membership details within 24 to 48 hours from activation. Once you receive your membership, you may visit the Go-Dining website www.go-dining.co.za and choose from more than 400 partner restaurants available.
8.3. Contact the Go-Dining concierge on 0861 114 3643, 08:30 to 16h30 Monday to Friday excludes weekends and public holidays, to make a booking. You can also make a booking online by completing the booking forms available on www.go-dining.co.za.
8.4. Your booking confirmation will be sent to you, via your chosen method of communication.
8.5. Present your booking reference upon arrival at the restaurant prior to being seated and enjoy your dining discount.
- Contacting TLC Marketing
• Complaints and feedback about 2-4-1 Dining can be addressed directly to TLC Marketing on 011 6766600 between 08h30 – 16h30, Monday – Friday (excludes weekends and public holidays) or via email on email@example.com.
- Additional Terms and Conditions of usage:
10.1. 2-4-1 Dining is valid for the period Of 1 year from date of activation.
10.2. You receive up to R100 off your second main meal purchased and the maximum discount of R100.00 will apply.
10.3. This offer is limited to all Frasers qualifying customers as stated in condition 2 above.
10.4. You benefit from 2-4-1 Dining every day, subject to prior booking and confirmation of the booking.
10.5. You cannot make bookings more than once in the same restaurant on the same day.
10.6. Only one 2-4-1 Dining card may be used per dining group.
10.7. This offer may exclude Public Holidays and other Special Occasion days such as Valentines, Father’s and or Mother’s Day but not limited to these.
10.8. Bookings must be made Monday to Friday from 08h30 to 16h30, excludes weekend and public holidays.
10.9. You are required to contact the Go-Dining concierge 24 hours prior to dining to authorise your membership and make a booking.
10.10. Some restaurants do require an extended booking notice. Discounts will not be granted if insufficient notice is given. All bookings must be done up to 24 hours in advance.
10.11. Should you wish to cancel or reschedule a booking please contact the Go-Dining concierge 6 to 8 hours prior to your original booking time.
10.12. The Go-Dining benefit is based on standard prices i.e. the full menu price and the restaurant has the right to exclude any specials that the restaurant may be advertising at various times.
10.13. Present your Go-Dining card and booking confirmation upfront to qualify for your discount.
10.14. The list of participating Go-Dining restaurants remains subject to change. An updated list of restaurants will also be available at any given point upon request and will be available on the Go-Dining website – www.go-dining.co.za.
10.15. Participating dining restaurant venues reserve the right to vary prices, times and offer availability (e.g. public holidays).
10.16. Prices (if any) and information presented are valid at the time of going to press and could be subject to change. Any updates will be available on the website. The Promoter, its agents or distributors reserves the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or offers.
10.17. The Dining card has no monetary value, its purpose is to confirm membership and for entitlement to the R100 off the cheapest second main meal. The membership is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional restaurant offer within the restaurant or redeemed in whole or part for cash.
10.18. In the event that a restaurant is closed, we will not be able to make a reservation at that required restaurant.
10.19. In the event that the restaurant is fully booked, we will not be able to make a reservation at the required restaurant.
10.20. In the event that the restaurant is booked out for a private event, we will not be able to make a reservation at the required restaurant.
10.21. The Dining concierge will offer alternate restaurants of the same statue within the same region of the initial required restaurant for the customer’s consideration.General Terms
- The promoters are not liable for any loss, injury, damage or death (if applicable) caused to or at the TLC Partner Venue(s) during your time spent there.
- TLC its agents and distributors accept no responsibility and it will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you, or accept any liability for:
12.1. any inability by you to correctly use or not use this TLC benefits; or
12.2. The lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s), nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s).
12.3. TLC is not responsible for any Frasers Dining (written or verbal) on warranties by anyone/group other than TLC
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either you or TLC in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
- You access the 2-4-1 Dining entirely at your own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, you give consent to these risks and hereby indemnify and hold harmless the promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of your redemption of the benefits and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the indemnified parties.
- The promoters reserves the right to terminate the benefits at any time. In the event of such termination, you agree to waive any rights that you may have in terms of the benefits and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against the TLC, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By accessing these Go-Dining in accordance with its terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the promotion will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. You undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable TLC to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the promotion.
- TLC reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions by providing notice of such change. Any queries in this regard, and a copy of these terms and conditions can be obtained through Frasers or on www.Frasersluggage.co.za. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.